Slots are interesting and fun. But it’s even more fun when you play with your friends or make new friends online.
Multiplayer slot machines allow you to do this. And community slots let you earn bonuses from other players in the slots room. (as if conquering their own hearts) They can do the same.
Standard Multiplayer Slots
Multi-Player Standard Slots is a global slots bank game where players play against other players online.
* Slot rooms consist of fixed number of slots.
* Players can only sit on one slot machine per room.
* All slot machines are visible to all players.
* The game is defined as a one time spin player slot. Starts when reel 1 starts spinning and ends when reel 3 stops.
* Players must place bets to participate in the game. The bet amount is the same for all players in every round and is determined by the slots room.
* Slots are easy to break, spin separately as each player chooses to spin.
* Payments are in accordance with the payment schedule.
* Each slot room has a fixed coin size slot room. Decide which coin size you want to play.
* When a player clicks the STAND UP button, they are immediately removed from the room and the SEAT AVAILABLE banner is replaced in the slot.
Multiplayer Community Slots
Community slots are slots with regular and community payouts.
Community payouts are payouts for combining community winning symbols.
Players have community victory symbols on their paylines. All players who bet to win spins at Slot Bank will be rewarded by the community. whether they win or not
* Slot rooms are fixed in size.
* Players can only sit on one device per room.
* The game will be assigned one round at a time for each active slot. It starts when reel 1 of each active slot starts and ends when reel 3 of each active slot stops.
* Players must place bets to participate in the game. The bet amount is the same for all players and is determined by the slots room.
* Each game is played individually. And the rewards are in accordance with the standard payment schedule. Community payments not included. Here are the top 3 wins by games and slots rooms.
This payout is for each player in the slots room participating in the winning payout spin.
* Each winning combination has standard payouts and may have community payouts. Winning guild players receive player reward money and balance is community payout.
* A minimum of 2 players per room is required to start the game.
* Each slot room has a fixed coin size slot room. Decide on the size of the coin you want to play.
* Exits the next game when the player clicks the SIT OUT.v button.